Job Description for Content Strategist
Bison is disrupting private equity with technology – and looking to hire a flex-time content strategist to lead content creation for our marketing efforts.
Insightful and engaging content is central to Bison’s marketing and communications strategy. This role will center around creating high quality articles, email campaigns, and thought pieces to drive interest in our product.
Our core solution, Cobalt (www.cobaltgp.com), serves the needs of the industry’s leading private equity firms and investors.
We love our jobs and you should too. Join us, we are having a lot of fun!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Plan and execute 4 content marketing campaigns per month
- Collaborate with research, design and marketing to develop content and deploy campaign via multiples channels, including blog, social media, email and paid
- Develop and manage weekly newsletter
- Assist with brand messaging and collateral
What we’re looking for in you:
- You have 5+ years of digital marketing experience (specifically blogging, social media, website development, SEO)
- You are organized, independent and execute projects in a timely manner.
- You are an effective communicator who works closely between research, marketing and product teams to get things done.
- You thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and open environment
- You are detailed and process oriented, and have experience in project management
- You should have an understanding for marketing in private equity and/or financial markets
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- You are Authorized to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.