Job Description for Senior Sales Executive
Bison is a leading software provider of business intelligence and analytics tools to the private equity and alternative investment industry.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. As a sales rep at Bison, you will be responsible for independently managing your own territory-based sales pipeline. You will be paired with an SDR (Sales Development Representative) to help drive leads into your funnel through cold calling and email campaigns. Successful sales execs at Bison have excellent time management and organizational skills, are able to think critically, problem solve, and can develop relationships with senior executives.
We love our jobs and you should too. Join us, we have a great team here!
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Track record of success in B2B software sales (private equity or financial sector strongly preferred)
- Self Starter that can actively build a pipeline and help direct their SDR
- Develop relationships with senior level executives of financial firms, including CFO’s and Managing Directors.
- Identify and qualify prospects using multiple resources, including SDR calling and email campaigns, targeted marketing, conferences and events, existing customer base.
- Develop, manage and close a pipeline of business to fulfill annual quotas.
- Close individual deals from $50k to $250k and carry a quota in excess of $1M
- Have a consultative sales approach that will help prospects understand value and fit within their organization
- Ability to handle complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders
- Are coachable with an ability to acknowledge strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well
Successful sales reps at Bison:
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-up questions
- Excel at relationship-based sales and enterprise-level sales
- Know how to drive the sales process and guide a prospect through a thoughtful buyer’s journey
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Are comfortable reaching out to leads through cold calling and emailing
- 5-7 years of quota carrying experience in B2B software sales with a consistent track record of success
- Experience leading a consultative, relationship-based sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and easily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.